Mold Testing and Inspection in Reston
Reston Carpet Cleaning offers mold inspection and mold testing services to our valuable customers. We want to create awareness about the fact that mold can be dangerous for human health, which is why it is necessary to get rid of it as soon as possible. The sole reason for the existence of mold removal companies is to make the life of a client easier by doing all mold removal tasks.
How to Get Rid of Mold in Reston
Mold testing and removal are necessary once it is quite clear that there is mold in the house. Getting rid of mold in a house is the next step after contacting Reston Carpet Cleaning. Mold remediation is the process under which mold spores spread in the air but for that people need to do inspection and testing first to get an idea whether they need this service or not. In order to get rid of the mold, the following steps are necessary:
- The need for Mold inspections: People want to know if they have mold, what they need to do for taking care of it, and/or how much it will cost.
- The Process: A mold remediation specialist comes to the house, and does a visual inspection. At this stage, mold testing is not involved. The mold specialist would use special mold detectors and other tools to get an idea about the kind of mold in the house. It could be black mold, for which black mold removal would become necessary. Mildew remover would assist in getting rid of some stains. A moisture detector would assist in finding the areas of the house, which are wet. Based on the specialist findings and his knowledge of getting rid of mold in the house, he will make a detailed written estimate of all the activities that will be required for a full mold remediation.
- Availability of results: The written estimate will be available to the customer by the end of the next business day.
- Cost of an inspection: An inspection would cost $149 to the customer.
- The need of Mold Testing: Mold Testing is necessary to get confirmation that there is mold growth in the area if they are not sure, or to get proof that there is mold if needed for insurance or some other need.
- The Process: Mold testing technicians come to the property and take samples to see if there is a mold problem in a specific suspected area of the building. One air sample from the outdoor area is taken as a control to show the normal mold conditions, and one sample or multiple samples from the affected area.
- Mold Sampling: Sampling can be air sampling or material sampling - taking some materials affected by the mold. Samples are sent to an independent laboratory, who measures the quantities of mold in the samples and types of mold present.
- Availability of results: A report is available within a few business days, but can be rushed for the next day for an additional fee.
- Mold Testing cost: Home mold test can cost $350, which includes two samples (one is a control) and additional samples are $75 each. If additional samples are necessary, it is usually only one or two at most.
Reston Carpet Cleaning is a mold killer for our clients and provide mold removal services in Reston, which can assist in making the life of customers easier. Give us a call for more information 703-953-1954.
Once you try our high quality service, you'll see the difference yourself!